Let me help develop your syllabus to include detailed information on:
- Essential Oil Therapeutics
- Essential Oil Chemistry
- Essential Oil Pharmacology
- Essential Oil Safety
Let me teach your teachers, and/or teach your students
Contact me if you would like to discuss further.
• Wrote the first book on aromatherapy in English, and co-authored the only textbook on essential oil safety.
• Conceived and developed the first 10-module, 300 class-hour vocational aromatherapy training course, setting new standards for aromatherapy education, and training 1,000 practitioners.
• Orchestrated and promoted three international AROMA conferences at British Universities, each attracting 300 attendees. The buzz and networking from these events energized aromatherapy development.
• Conceptualized and launched the International Journal of Aromatherapy – the first publication to link academic information and aromatherapy practice, enhancing integrity through informative and peer-reviewed articles.
• Coined the groundbreaking term “psycho-aromatherapy” after extensive research on the psychological and behavioral effects of odor.